Please find listed below are the new revised and accepted Incoterms recognised worldwide in International Trade together with a brief explanation of each term. The 11 Incoterms 2010 rules are presented in two distinct classes as outlined and are effective 1st January 2011.
RULES FOR ANY MODE OR MODES OF TRANSPORT
- EXW - Ex Works - named place
- FCA - Free Carrier - named place
- CPT - Carriage Paid to - named place of destination
- CIP - Carriage and Insurance paid to - named place of destination
- DAT - Delivered at Terminal - named terminal
- DAP - Delivered at Place - named place
- DDP - Delivered Duty Paid - named place at destination
RULES FOR SEA AND INLAND WATERWAY TRANSPORT
- FAS - Free Alongside ship - named place.
- FOB - Free on Board
- CFR - Cost and Freight
- CIF - Cost Insurance and Freight
Please note that the two new Incoterms rules - DAT and DAP - have replaced the Incoterms 2000 rules DAF,DES,DEQ and DDU.